TeraCopy PRO v220.127.116.11 is a compact file transfer utility that can completely replace the built-in Windows Explorer native copy and move functions, enabling users to work with documents as usual. It is designed to replace files at the maximum possible speed, also providing a user with a lot of features.
Designed as the alternative, it gives a distinct speed advantage and reduces the transfer time, especially when transferring lots of files over the network. It is designed to copy and move data through the OS at the maximum possible speed that user hardware infrastructure allows. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart.
At the same time, it is focused on data integrity, file transfer reliability, and the ability to pause to free up system resources and resume file transfers with a single click.
By showing an interactive file transfer list TeraCopy saves time by automatically checking the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values (hashes of source and target files) and allowing users to fix the problem by recopying only the problematic ones.
It can also standby for network or device reconnection. TeraCopy can be integrated with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu as a useful and default copy handler, allowing users to work with files as usual (shell integration).
- Use dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times;
- Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives;
- Verify files after copy;
- Preserve date timestamps;
- Copy locked files;
- Integrate with Windows Explorer;
- Run a shell script on transfer completion;
- Generate and verify checksum files;
- Delete files securely;
- Use in a commercial environment;
- Edit file lists;
- Manage favorite folders;
- Save and export reports in HTML and CSV formats.
What is new in version 3.5 (Released on November 14, 2020):
- 10+ new hash algorithms: BLAKE, MD4, SHA 256, SHA3…
- Verify .sha3 and .hash files.
- Always show the source folder path.
- 64-bit version of TeraCopy.exe.
- Red/green results button.
- Querying an opened folder from file managers:
- Multi Commander;
- Minor bugfixes.
OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® 2012, Windows® 2016 (both 32 & 64-bit).